Sunday, April 19, 2009

Couch or Sofa?

So when Kevin and I first got married, we got these couches form a neighbor for FREE. Which was great until we actually had to use them (our first few apartments were furnished). I thought about slip covering them, which turned out to be super expensive for couches of this size, so I decided to reupholster them! I found a discount fabric store and started the process about 3 months ago?. They still aren't completely finished, but this is the sofa before and after. What do you think?

COUCH BEFORE

(I called them my circus couches)

SOFA AFTER

(this picture is a better representation of the color)

4 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Oh my heck you are AMAZING!! How did you do that? I just wish I could have an ounce of your talent. You are good at everything you do! They look GREAT! I love the throw pillows too! Oh and we should talk sometime, we haven't since...January!!!

Lenice said...

You are too talented. I love the couch!!!

melanie said...

AWESOME!!!! I am jealous of this talent you posess. Oh, and your disgustingly long eyelashes, too.
Melanie

Michelle said...

Awesome job on the couches!(this is your comment in writing.) I like the new look tons better then the circus couches. I am excited to see what you do with you new house in a few months. Good luck with the next few months of transition.